Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Opera vs. Firefox... FIGHT!


After a long hiatus I have switch back to Opera. I love Mozilla’s Firefox, however Firefox is no match for my guerilla web browsing habits. After using Firefox for about 15 months, it is hands down the quickest graphical web browser out there, its open source, way less buggy than IE, very few EXPLOITABLE vulnerabilities, and it’s free!

However one thing I have noticed is that it doesn’t seem to handle a lot of extensions very well and even slows down even to the point of crashing. I was sick of it, so when Opera announce they were offering their browser for free I switched back to Opera.

My first encounter with Opera was the summer of 1995 where I read about it in PC World magazine, once I saw the tabbed browsing and the paneling system I had to download and use it. I’ll maybe try Mozilla Firefox in the future, but for now I’ll stay with Opera.

http://www.opera.com/
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Firefox has so many changes. Sometimes Firefox may crash because of viruses or any other. We can fix it by using some tips. Here they are -

Tips for Firefox crash problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home